HOME AUTOMATION FOR THE FAMILY
Our home automation solutions are designed to simplify life, so you can spend more time focused on the important stuff: your family. Control-IT Smart Home Automation helps keep your family comfortable, safe and sound. And, gives you some new ways to keep an eye on the kids.
- Configure automatic wake-up sequences, complete with music and lights, to help get the kids (and yourself) out of bed in the morning.
- Receive an automatic text message or email when your kids get home.
- Curious if the kids are doing their homework after school? Set your system to alert you if the TVs or gaming stations are turned on. Or set them so they won’t even turn on during designated study time.
- Some kids—even the brightest ones—are simply incapable of turning lights off. Set your system to automatically shut lights off or let you push one button to turn off entire floors, or even the whole house.
- Send an announcement through your intercom and flash lights in the kids’ rooms so that they know it’s time for dinner.
- Your house can notify you—with flashing lights or an alert sound—if certain doors are opened or movement is detected in the house during the night.
- Set motion sensors or pressure sensors to trigger nightlights when your kids get up in the middle of the night.