A little peace of mind goes a long way. Protect your home or business by integrating smart locks, lighting, sensors, security cameras, network video recorders, security panels and monitoring systems with a Control4 automation system so you can keep a virtual “eye” on your house 24×7. Access your cameras from any Android phone or tablet, Apple phone or tablet, Mac or PC with internet access. Are you looking for home security Katy, Houston, Fulshear, Cypress, Sugarland & Sealy, Texas?
Monitor and manage your Control4 system from anywhere. If you have an Internet connection you can manage your smart home:
- Anywhere, anytime access with 24/7 home monitoring and control from anywhere you have an Internet connection or 3G/4G service.
- Receive security or event alerts no matter where you are.
- Control locks, lights and more from your iOS/Android smartphone or tablet
Using the Control4® App, you can easily monitor cameras that are placed inside or outside of your house. Remotely view live security camera footage straight from your mobile device, and take command of your home, whether you are downstairs or downtown.
NETWORK VIDEO RECORDERS
Homeowners rely more and more on surveillance cameras and NVRs (network video recorders) to bolster the security of their homes and businesses. With Control4 solutions, it’s easy to check in on home from anywhere in the world—right from your smartphone. View live security
camera footage straight from your mobile device while remotely connecting and commanding your home, from virtually anywhere.
- Interior Door Station with Camera — The Control4® Door Station-Interior provides an exceptional video and audio intercom experience when combined with other Control4® video-intercom enabled touch screens to provide customers the ability to monitor and communicate with people outside their.
- Door Station— The Control4® Door Station delivers full-motion video intercom and the fidelity of wideband audio intercom for crystal-clear communications and video security throughout a home or business.
ALARM PANEL INTEGRATION
The HouseLogix Security Integration Module allows you to integrate the zone sensors, arming/disarming, and other standard keypad functionality into your project via RS232. The included custom developed Control4 driver gives you real-time two way feedback for wired and wireless zones, no polling or having to wait for a timer to kick in. Plus, we have enabled a special watchdog service that will trigger an event if the panel and Control4 lose communication. With this module you can even enter into programming mode and change panel settings like you would with a typical Alpha keypad! Home Security Katy, Houston, Fulshear, Cypress, Sugarland & Sealy, Texas.
- Integrated DB9 serial connector for direct control system connection.
- Keypad bus terminal block for security system integration and power
- Supports DSC and all Honeywell Ademco Vista security panels regardless of firmware version
- Opened and closed zone status including those from wireless and wired zone expanders.
- Opened/Closed relay status
- Status LED to indicate proper communication and power
- Multi-partition panel support
- Identified as a keypad therefore allowing you the same functions as a normal Alpha keypad, including system programming mode and TotalConnect services
- Free Control4 driver supports integrated module keypad address assignment, watchdog timer for detecting communication loss, real-time open zone status updates (no polling), full on-screen keypad and programming events
Your smart home, created by Control-It Home Automation, can also be programmed to respond to “actions” identified by the security camera or sensor to keep your treasures safe and secure.
- Get a text alert when someone approaches the door.
- If a door opens after midnight, have lights flash and alarms sound to ward off would-be intruders.
- The text alert system can also notify you if your water heater leaks while you are on vacation, so you can take care of the problem long before you head home.
ONE TOUCH SMART LOCKS
Control4 automation systems work with most smart locks, so with a touch of a button—on a touch screen, keypad, and even your tablet—every door in the home is securely bolted. You can even assign temporary security codes for deliveries and service workers. Provide your kids or family members with unique codes and you can get text alerts when they are coming and going. And on those days when nothing goes right, it’s easy to let yourself in when you forget your keys.
- Kwikset Locks ~ These smart door locks easily replace standard “dumb” doorknobs to become an integrated part of any security scene in your home.
- Baldwin Locks~These smart door locks easily replace standard “dumb” doorknobs to become an integrated part of any security scene in your home.
- Yale Locks~Enter a user code to enable a welcome scene that disarms the security system, activates lights, and even adjust the thermostat.
PRETEND YOU’RE HOME WHEN YOU’RE NOT
Have you ever used those appliance timers to turn lights on and off while you’re gone? They’re not the easiest to set up, and their predictability (and limited functions) might fool Abbott & Costello, but not many other intruders. Enter Control4’s “Mockupancy” feature.
“Mockupancy” is a type of “occupancy simulation.” Control4 can keep track of all lighting, blinds, and video entertainment while you’re at home. When you leave the house and put Control4 in “Away” mode, Control4 will replay those behaviors throughout your automated system (using slightly randomized times). To an outside observer, it will look just like you’re home, watching your favorite shows and turning lights on and off at the expected times. Home Security Katy, Houston, Fulshear, Cypress, Sugarland & Sealy, Texas.
HOME SECURITY KATY
Control It specializes in Home Security Katy, Houston, Fulshear, Cypress, Sugarland & Sealy, Texas.