SMART THERMOSTAT & AUTOMATED CLIMATE CONTROL
Heating and cooling your home can be expensive—especially if your HVAC system is cranking when it doesn’t need to be. Let your smart home orchestrate the proper set of functions to ensure optimal temperature efficiently. Shades raise or lower based on time of day, fans can turn on and off to help circulate air, and the AC or heat can turn on just before you arrive home, welcoming you back with the perfect temperature. We offer smart thermostat Katy, Houston, Cypress, Sugarland, Sealy &
MORE THAN A THERMOSTAT
With Control-It Home Automation your smart home will have the ability to respond intelligently to changing conditions.
- Many smart thermostats give you the option of setting minimum and maximum temperatures for various times of the day and may give you different programs for weekdays and weekends. But there are many limitations.
- With Control-It Home Automation and Control4, your thermostat can determine what “mode” your house is in and respond with the perfect temperature, whether you’re home or away. It can even adjust based on sunrise or sunset, or adapt to the current season.
Control-It Home Automation offers the Control4 Hidden thermostat that can also receive and respond to external input.
- Often the most convenient location for a thermostat is not necessarily the best place for the temperature sensor.
- You can put a hidden sensor anywhere in your home to maximize comfort and tuck the thermostat elsewhere.
- Because you can adjust the thermostat manually from just about any device—smartphones, tablets, touch screens and even your Control4 remote—there’s really no need to have the thermostat visible at all.
CONTROL SHADES AND FANS REMOTELY
In addition to heating and air conditioning, you can supplement a thermostat with additional products that can be controlled manually or automatically through your home automation system.
- A Control4 Fan Speed Control Switch can enable your fans to be turned on automatically when a room reaches a certain temperature.
- Add a motion sensor to make sure the fans come on only if the room is occupied.
- If you have a room that receives sunlight at a particular time during the day, install shades that automatically lower to help keep your home from getting overheated.
- During the winter, custom programming can raise the shades to catch the daylight and close them for privacy in the evening.
- With Control-It Home Automation your Control4 system knows exactly when the sun rises and sets every day year-round, so you won’t have to adjust the schedule as the days get shorter and longer.
NEST WIRELESS THERMOSTAT
Programs itself. Then pays for itself.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you, creates a schedule and is proven to save energy. And now, its ring comes in stainless steel, copper, black and white.
The Nest Thermostat now has a ring to fit any home’s style. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes. With the Nest app, your thermostat lives on your wall and in your pocket. Once you connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi, you can control it from anywhere. Adjust the temperature from the app, and the Nest Thermostat adjusts quickly back at home.
Now the Nest Thermostat does something new. It’s called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
SMART THERMOSTAT KATY
Smart Thermostat Katy, Houston, Sealy, Fulshear, Cypress & Sugarland, Texas